Some Content Detail
- "Everyone should obtain a real
understanding of the ideas underlying
- "Students should understand
- what derivatives are,
- how to find them,
- what they are useful for,
- what definite integrals are, and
- how to find definite integrals.
- Their prior understanding (ha) of
functions should have been developed
- They should understand the use of
calculus in the world,
- be able to work with other
- and be able to write to communicate
- They should have a basic knowledge
of appropriate technology (a CAS)."
Anita Solow -- "Using Collected Resources"
Course Port Doc
Course Portfolio Talk
Last modified: Wed Aug 6 10:34:09 CDT 1997