Course Portfolio Contents: Methods
Functionally, "How was the course taught?"
So, we want to answer
- How did we conduct the course?
- How did we challenge the students?
- What was the logic behind the sequence of topics and
the level of detail in the material covered?
- How were the assignments, exams, etc. put together?
- What were the expectations of the way the course
worked, and what students would do?
- Why are all of these things true?
- And how do all of these relate to other courses?
Artifacts that provide information about
this include: the course Syllabus, Samples of Course Materials, and
Explanations of Classroom Techniques.
Gavin's Course Portfolio Talk, page 13
Last Modified: Sun Aug 8 09:30:41 CDT 1999