Office: Room 5846 East Hall.
Office Phone: (734) 764-0372
Some information about me:
My CV is here.
to see a list of my publications.
Here is a brief description of my research and research interests:
- Prasad: Number Theory in Geometry (Myhill lectures at SUNY, Buffalo)
- Prasad: A new approach to unramified descent in Bruhat-Tits theory
- Prasad: Tamely ramified descent in Bruhat-Tits theory
- Prasad, Rapinchuk: Developments on the congruence subgroup problem after the work of Bass, Milnor and Serre
- Prasad, Rapinchuk: On the conguence kernel for simple algebraic groups
- Prasad, Rapinchuk: Generic elements of a Zariski-dense subgroup form an open set
- Prasad, Yeung: Fake Projective Planes
- Prasad, Yeung: Arithmetic fake compact Hermitian symmetric spaces of type A3
- Conrad, Prasad: Structure and classification of pseudo-reductive groups
- Prasad, Rapinchuk: Corrections to: Weakly commensurable arithmetic groups and isospectral locally symmetric spaces, Publ. Math. IHES 109(2009).