(*) J.A. Sethian, Level set methods and fast marching methods.
(*) S. Osher and R. Fedkiw, Level set methods and dynamic implicit surfaces.
(*) P. Smereka, Lecture notes for INRIA short course on level set methods for incompressible two phase flow.
(00) S. Osher and J. Sethian, Fronts Propagating with Curvature- Dependent Speed: Algorithms Based on Hamilton-Jacobi Formulations, J. Comput. Phys. (1988)
(01) S.O. Unverdi and G. Tryggvason, A front tracking method for viscous in comperssible multi-fluid flows, J. Comput. Phys. (1992)
(02) M. Sussman, P. Smereka, and S. Osher, A level set method for computing solitions to incompressible two phase flow, J. Comput. Phys. (1994)
(03)B. Merriman, K. Bence, and S. Osher, Motion of multiple junctions: A level set approach, J. Comput. Phys. (1994)
(04) H.K. Zhao, T. Chan, B. Merriman, and S. Osher, A variational level set approach to multiphase motion, J. Comput. Phys. (1996)
(05) M. Sussman, E. Fatemi, P. Smereka, and S. Osher, An improved level set method for incompressible two-phase flows, Computers and Fluids (1998)
(06) G. Russo and P. Smereka, A level set method for the evolution of faceted interfaces, SIAM J. Sci. Comp. (2000)
(07) G. Russo and P. Smereka, A remark on computing distance functions, J. Comp. Phys. (2000)
(08) J. Sethian and P. Smereka, Level set methods for fluid interfaces, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, (2003)
(09) J.J. Xu and H.K. Zhao, An Eulerian Formulation for Solving Partial Differential Equations along a Moving Interface, J. Sci. Computing (2003)
(10) P. Smereka, Semi-implicit level set methods for motion by mean curvature and surface diffusion", J. Scientific Computing (2003)
(11) P. Smereka, Spiral Crystal Growth, Physica D, 2000
(12) A. Tornberg and B. Engquist, Numerical approximations of singular source terms in differential equations J. Comp. Phys. (2004).
(13) B. Engquist, A. Tornberg and R. Tsai, Discretization of Dirac delta functions in level set methods J. Comp. Phys. (2005).
(14) P. Smereka, The numerical approximation of a delta function with application to level set methods, J. Comput. Phys. (2005)
(15) C. Min and F. Gibou, A second order accurate level set method on non-graded adaptive Cartesian grids, J. Comp. Phys. (2007).
(16) E. Esedoglu and P. Smereka, A Variational Formulation for a Level Set Representation of Multiphase Flow and Area Preserving Curvature Flow " Comm. Math. Sci. 2008
(17)M. Elsey, S. Esedoglu, and P. Smereka, Diffusion Generated Motion for Grain Growth in Two and Three Dimensions, J. Comp. Phys. (2009).
(18) S. Esedoglu, S. Ruuth, and R. Tsai, Diffusion generated motion using signed distance functions, J. Comput. Phys. (2010)