- Bogaard, A., Parent, J., Zochowski, M. and Booth, V. Interaction of cellular and
network mechanisms in spatiotemporal pattern formation in neuronal networks.
J Neurosci 29:1677-1687, 2009.
- Gross, B.A., Walsh, C.M., Booth, V., Mashour, G. and Poe, G.R. Open-source
logic-based automated sleep scoring software using electrophysiological recordings
in rats. J Neurosci Methods 184:10-18, 2009.
- Lippert, A. and Booth, V. Understanding effects on excitability of simulated Ih
modulation in simple neuronal models. Biol Cybernetics 101:297-306, 2009.
- Diniz Behn, C. and Booth, V. Simulating microinjection experiments in a novel model
of the rat sleep-wake regulatory network. J Neurophysiol 103: 1937-1953, 2010.
- Bose, A. and Booth, V. Co-existent activity patterns in inhibitory neuronal
networks. J Theor Biol 272: 42-54, 2011.
- Fleshner, M., Booth, V., Forger, D. and Diniz Behn, C. Multiple signals from the
suprachiasmatic nucleus are required for circadian regulation of sleep-wake behavior in
the nocturnal rat. Phil Trans R Soc A, 369:3855-3883, 2011.
- Walsh, C.M., Booth, V. and Poe, G.R. Spatial and reversal learning in the Morris water
maze are largely resistant to 6 hrs of REM sleep deprivation following training. Learn & Mem, 18(7):422-34, 2011.
- Fink, C., Booth, V., and Zochowski, M. Cellularly-driven differences in network synchronization
capacity are differentially modulated by firing frequency. PLOS Comput Biol, 7(5):e1002062, 2011.
- Diniz Behn, C. and Booth, V. Modeling the temporal architecture of rat sleep-wake behavior.
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2011:4713-4716, 2011 (peer-reviewed conference paper).
- Diniz Behn, C. and Booth, V. Fast-slow analysis of REM sleep dynamics. SIAM J Appl Dyn Sys 11:212-242, 2012.
- Diniz Behn, C., Anathasubramaniam, A. and Booth, V. Contrasting existence and robustness of REM/non-REM cycling in physiologically-based models of REM sleep regulatory networks. SIAM J Appl Dyn Sys, 12:279-314, 2013.
- Fink, C.G., Murphy, G.G., Booth, V. and Zochowski, M. A dynamical role for acetylcholine in synaptic renormalization. PLOS Comput Biol, 9(3): e1002939, 2013.
- Gleit, R.D., Diniz Behn, C.G. and Booth, V. Modeling interindividual differences in spontaneous internal desynchronization. J Biol Rhythms, 28(5):339-355, 2013.
- Fink, C.G., Zochowski, M., Booth, V. Neural network modulation, dynamics and plasticity. IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), pp. 843-846 (doi: 10.1109/GlobalSIP.2013.6737023), 2013.
- Booth, V. and Diniz Behn, C. G. Physiologically-based modeling of sleep-wake regulatory networks, Math Biosciences, 250:54-68, 2014.
- Dunmyre, J. Mashour, G.A., Booth, V. Coupled flip-flop model for REM sleep regulation in the rat, PLoS One, 9(4): e94481, 2014.38.
- Leone, M.J., Schurter, B.N., Letson, B., Booth, V., Zochowski, M. and Fink, C.G. Synchronization properties of heterogeneous neuronal networks with mixed excitability type, Phys Rev E, 91(3-1):032813, 2015.39.
- Hannay, K.M., Booth, V. and Forger, D.B. Collective phase response curves for heterogeneous coupled oscillators,Phys Rev E, 92:022923, 2015.40.
- Knudstrup, S., Zochowski, M. and Booth, V. Synaptic loss and synaptic plasticity in heterogeneous neural networks. J Complex Networks, 4 (1): 115-126, 2016.41.
- Knudstrup, S., Zochowski, M. and Booth, V. Network burst dynamics under heterogeneous cholinergic modulation of neural firing properties and heterogeneous synaptic connectivity, Eur J Neurosci, 43:1321-1339, 2016.42.
- Mofakham, S., Fink,C.G., Booth,V.and Zochowski, M.R. Interplay between excitability type and distributions of neuronal connectivity determines neuronal network synchronization. Phys Rev E, 94:042427, 2016.43.
- Rich, S. Booth, V. and Zochowski, M. Intrinsic cellular properties and connectivity density determine variable clustering patterns in randomly connected inhibitory neural networks. Frontiers in Neural Circuits, 10:82, 2016.44.
- Booth, V., Xique, I.J. and Diniz Behn, C.G. One-dimensional map for the circadian modulation of sleep in a sleep-wake regulatory network model for human sleep. SIAM J Appl Dyn Sys,16:1089-1112, 2017.45.
- Mirzakhalili,E.,Gourgou,E., Booth, V. and Epureanu, B. Synaptic impairment and robustness of excitatory neuronal networks with different topologies. Frontiers in Neural Circuits, 11:38, 2017.